Final Exam FYI
- Multiple choice component.
Final Project Forthcoming
- Information October 20/22.
- November 17th (pending verification)
R & R Studio Lecture Material
Other Places to Help Learn R.
R is a scripting language enabled and expanded by RStudio. There is the base environment and the R-Studio environment which enables a graphical user interface (GUI) for editing and building reproducible analysis. These are bonus materials
R-Data Science book https://r4ds.had.co.nz/
- Introduction to R by Thomas Girke.(https://girke.bioinformatics.ucr.edu/manuals/mydoc/mydoc_Rbasics_1.html)
- R & Bioconductor Manual by Thomas Girke UC Riverside (http://manuals.bioinformatics.ucr.edu/home/R_BioCondManual)
- Little Book of R for Bioinformatics (https://a-little-book-of-r-for-bioinformatics.readthedocs.io/). Free excellent book for pure R.
- DataCamp (https://www.datacamp.com/courses/free-introduction-to-r). Introductory tool for learning R. First few chapters are free, though it costs typically $25 per month
- R Basics Cheatsheet. Simple 1 page cheatsheet for basic R functions
- R Importing Data Cheatsheets. Simple 1 page cheatsheet for importing data into R.
- Transforming and manipulating data. Simple cheatsheets for manipulating data with dplyr.
- Top 50 ggplot2 Visualizations. (http://r-statistics.co/Top50-Ggplot2-Visualizations-MasterList-R-Code.html)
- FreeCodeCamp (2hr). Popular R video for learning R.
- Lynda.com. Free for USC faculty , staff and students.
- Learning R (2hr 51min)
- R statistics (5h 59m)
- R for Data Science (7h 16m)
- Data Wranging in R (4 h 12 m
- Data Visualization in R with ggplot2 (2hr 27)